Download: Christmas Caledonia festive messages call out! or read below
Christmas Caledonia festive messages call out!
Send us a photo of your festive message to feature in our Christmas Caledonia – Come and Sing event on 11th December
We’d love for you, our Dementia Inclusive Singing Network members, to help us spread some hope and joy at our Christmas Caledonia event taking place on Saturday 11th December.
We’re looking for responses to the question:
What are you hoping and wishing for yourself or others in 2022?
Send us a picture showing a written or typed message held next to you. These pictures will be turned into a short film which will be shown at our Christmas Caledonia – Come and Sing event taking place on Saturday 11th December on Zoom. This call out is exclusively for members and member groups, choirs and organisations in the Dementia Inclusive Singing Network.
We have listed some instructions below to help you take part:
- We ask that groups nominate 1 person to respond to the question. They will represent the group, choir or organisation. This is so we can feature as many groups as possible in the final film.
- Please limit your message to a maximum of 1 short sentence per picture. Your message can be split across a maximum of 4 pictures. See example pictures below for reference.
- Your message can be typed or hand-written, but please make the text font or writing as clear as possible.
- Please take your picture in landscape mode, and make sure the person in the picture’s face and message can be clearly seen. See example pictures below for reference.
- Please send your picture(s) to Kirsty Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 1st December 2021. Include your name, the name(s) of the people that feature in the picture(s) (if this is not you), and the name of the group, choir or organisation you are representing (if applicable).
If you have any questions, please email Kirsty Walker, Dementia Inclusive Singing Network Manager, at email@example.com, or telephone 0131 668 8066.
Dementia Inclusive Singing Network
Phone: 0131 668 8066